We do it Differently & Uniquely
Our Vision is to be the premier Organization Development (OD) Technical University transforming Africa.
CCOD is the premier OD Technical University in Africa focused on developing appreciative leaders, entrepreneurs, professionals and academia using behavioural science approaches to bring about people and organizational effectiveness and transformation.
The school’s objectives are:
• Facilitate innovative Community Development
• Provide Organization Development (OD) interventions to individuals, team and organisations for sustainable growth and change
• Research for advocacy and sustainable development
• Produce the best and innovative Organization Development Professionals and Consultants
• Advance the skills of Organisation Development professionals
CCOD is the official partner of Institute of Organization Development (IOD), Florida-USA to certify OD professionals in Africa. We have our local partners Kenya, Nigeria, Benin, South Africa, Burkina Faso, Gambia, Uganda and others coming on board soon.
The Premier Technical OD University in Africa, College for Community and Organisation Development (CCOD) facilitates specialized Organisation Development (OD)Professional certification programs to the general public and for advancing OD professionals. The school further offers OD consultancy services to Organizations, teams and individuals all over the globe facilitating sustainable development, career development and effective process consulting.
We provide competency based skills for all participants in our professional courses and facilitate sustainable growth and efficiency in our clients.
The incorporation of the philosophy of experiential learning in our facilitation, while using proven organizational Development (OD) Client-centered interventions, guarantee our participants and clients absolute sustainability of all our efforts.
CCOD utilizes a set of comprehensive training instruments, concepts, models and approaches integrated with the Action-Research Methodology which is professionally client-centered, action-oriented and results-driven.
We currently run both Classroom and Online courses in collaboration with the Institute of Organization Development in Florida, USA (www.instituteod.com), Catholic University of Ghana, Fiapre, Ghana (www.cug.edu.gh), University for Development Studies, Tamale (www.uds.edu.gh) leading to the award of Academic and Professional certifications in the following
• Organizational Development Certified Professional (ODCP)
• Organizational Development Certified Consultancy (ODCC)
• Advanced Organization Development Certified Consultancy (ODCC) online only.
• Organisational Development Process Consulting
• Appreciative Mastery in Organisational Development and Appreciative Leadership (MODAL)
• Post Graduate Diploma in Organisational Dev’t (PGDOD)
• ODCC/MSc Organisational Development
• BSc Organisational Development
April 2018BSc Organisational Development / ODCPWe are accepting applications for our Bachelor of Science in Organisational Development program for the 2018/2019 academic year.
April 2018MSc Organisational Development / ODCCAdmissions are open for the Master of Science in Organisational Development program for the 2018/2019 academic year.